Monday 12 January 2015

Welcome

Hi. I'm Mitch, and I've been posting woodworking related videos on YouTube for almost eighteen months. One thing I have noticed is that there is a lack of clear instructional material for hand cut joints. I have been gradually posting a video series on the topic, and the response has been very good. As good as video is, I think that words and pictures can add more, plus it's easy to print off a set of instructions to take into the workshop. That's the reason I've started the Hand Cut Joints blog.

My aim is to provide material, suitable for printing, that covers a range of useful woodworking joints. This material, as well as being a support to the videos on my channel, will be a stand-alone resource in it's own right.

I hope you find something of use here.

Happy woodworking, Mitch

My YouTube channel: WOmadeOD - Made in Wood with Mitch Peacock

My WOmadeOD blog: www.womadeod.co.uk

No comments: